NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR LASER, PLASMA AND RADIATION PHYSICS
Institute of Space Sciences
Dr.Marius I. PISO
Fundamental and advanced technological research in gravitation,microgravitation
and space dynamics.
3) Celestial mechanics
- theoretical methods for the investigation of gravitation and space-time structures.
- advanced and applied research in high sensitivity inertial sensors and microgravity devices.
- quantitative and qualitative study of spacecraft trajectories.
- low-g accelerometers (experimental model);
- magnetic liquid devices;
- high-resolution inertial sensors with magnetic fluids;
- high sensitivity biaxial inertial sensor.
- high sensitivity biaxial inertial sensor for monitoring of the geophysical laboratory of the Institute of Geodynamics, Bucharest.
General relativity, quantum gravity and related field.
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Department of Mathematics, Kansas State University, USA
- Russian Gravitational Society, Moscow
Last updated at: September 14, 1999
Any comments, suggestions please contact :
webmaster: I.S. ZGURA
Copyright© 1997-1999 Institute of Space Sciences. All rights reserved.